Please send me resumes to pra...@sriveninfosys.com

Job Title          : Sr. Software (C#, C++) Developer

Location          : Midtown, NYC

Duration           : 6 months

 Phone   , Face to Face

 Our Client is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to be part of a team
building an analytics server.  Duties include: C# development, Performance
analysis, working with threads and web services, debugging c++ code.  All work
is done on Windows.

Skills/Experience:

 10 years software development experience

  a.. 8 years C#
  b.. 7+ years c++
  c.. COM experience
  d.. Multi-Threading
  e.. Performance and diagnostic tools
  f.. Windows
  g.. Must have a college degree
   Must have:

     Fixed Income  & Derivative  experience

Thanks & Regards

PRAVIN

Technical Recruiter

Sriven Infosys, Inc.

Voice: 646-644-2894

Fax: 212-658-9460

pra...@sriveninfosys.com

www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused