Hi,

Hope you are doing great….

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com  along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the
following requirement.

Title: *OBIEE Consultant with Oracle HRMS exp.*

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 3 months

Start: *04/26/2010*

*Required Skills:*

- Must have at least 10+ years of experience.

- Must have strong experience with OBIEE analytics, including ETL,
configurations, design, reporting and dashboards.* - MANDATORY*

- Minimum of 3 years in Oracle HRMS is required.* - MANDATORY*

- Should have Project management skills, Strong communication skills both
with users, technical team and knowledge transfer.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.