Hi,

Please find the job description as below and let me know if you are
interested and send your resume in word format.

*JAVA Developers*

*NYC, NY*

*Rate: $Best/hr C2C*

*12 months*

*Someone near by tri-state OR can attend face to face own expenses.*

*MUST HAVE:***

* *

   - *Banking or Capital Market experience.*
   - *Core Java Skills (Multithreading, Socket programming, Collection etc.)
   *
   - *Strong SQL/Sybase.*
   - *Trading System*

* *

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

* *

*_*

*With Regards,**