--
Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to sat...@aim-cc.com with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

*Expert level C# UI developer*

*Location: Chicago IL*

*Rate: $48-50*

* *

I'm looking for and expert *C#  UI developer who is local to Chicago*. *Must
have 10 years of experience and great communication*. Preference will be
given to candidates that have a *CG. *Please include full name, last four of
the social and location. Rate is $48-50. Make sure they have not been
contacted regarding this position.

Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support,
maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with
client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and
processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes
recommendations.

*Develop and support .NET/MS SQL Server based application used by JPMC
customers to manage Corporate Cards.*
*Can work within existing framework, working with existing applications
C#.Net application, should have some interface with SQL Server. Web based
development working with application that is in production.  Enhancements
and troubleshooting, production support*

* *

Sai satish
Marketing Manager- Team lead
Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152. Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.#\1164 Fax:
734-418-2603 E mail: sat...@aim-cc.com Web: www.aim-cc.com gmail:
jayanishriya0...@gmail.com yahoo : aak_jai...@yahoo.com