Hello All,
Let me know if you have any matching profiles!!!!!

Position: Sr. Weblogic Admin
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12+ months

*Job Description:-*

   - The associate should have a minimum of 5 years of extensive hands on
   expertise with Weblogic application servers. Any hands on experience on OAS
   and other application server's is added advantage.
   - Should be well versed with trouble shooting any application server
   issues i.e. performance issues, configuring the server, Implementing Single
   Sign On etc…
   - Defining strategy for deployment in Weblogic clustered environment.
   - Define Approach and strategy to come up with the recommendations on
   optimal Managed server's on the hardware box's i.e. typical capacity
   planning.
   - Defining the optimal thread pool count specific to the current PLM
   application
   - Well versed with all the configuration aspects of Weblogic application
   server…
   - Should recommend any Load Balancing technique's implemented on Weblogic
   servers and define the strategy on the same at Client.
   - Above all, the associate should have excellent communication/Analytical
   skills as he/she has to interact with multiple teams at Client and also
   co-ordinate with Oracle Weblogic team.

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen