Hi,

Hope you are doing great….

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com  along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the
following requirement.

Title: *Oracle Apps R12 Receivables Functional Analyst*

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 4-6 months

Start date: ASAP

Rate: Need Best All Inclusive Rate

*Local candidates and GCs / Citizens will be preferred*.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

- *Oracle Apps R12 Receivables*.

- *Must have Oracle R12 Receivables experience*.

- *Must have solid understanding of revenue accounting, invoicing, revenue
recognition and sub-ledger accounting*.

*- CPA and/or BA in Business/ Accounting is required*

- High tech experience (revenue recognition) is preferred.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.