Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to  easw...@vasysgroup.com

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

 Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate on C2C:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume

Position;OBIEE LEAD Consultant

Location: Albany, NY

Duration : 18+ months

Start asap

Our client needs a DW/OBIEE LEAD for a project in Albany, NY. Please see
responsibilities below for more details about the project:

- Senior-level person who can lead analysis, design, development and testing
of enhancements to our Siebel Service Analytics application as well as new
custom projects.

- Collaborate with Technical and Business Group to design / extend the
out-of-the-box data model and query/reporting requirements

- Must have in-depth knowledge of Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
fundamentals

- PeopleSoft knowledge/experience is a must.

Primary responsibilities include:

- OBIEE Repository design, development and maintenance

- Building Reports and Dashboards using Oracle Answers; BI Publisher

- Configuring/Customizing out-of-the-box ETL using Informatica

- Development ETL Metadata Mappings/Workflows as add-on to out-of-the-box
ones

- DAC Configuration

Thanks & Regards…

Easwar. K