·        Please send your resumes to raj...@aim-cc.com.

Please find the requirement, and let me know if you have any
consultants as match.

*Role                :Lead SAP SD/AR Consultant*

*Location         : Chicago, IL*

*Length           : 6-9 months*

*Start                : ASAP
Interview       :** **phone*

*Rate                : 70/HR all inclusive *

* *

*Just to re-emphasize , our top priorities:*

*- heavy SD experience, with AR integration (top priority)*

*- FA*

*- AP and tax (much lower priority at this point)*

Skill set:

·        *5-7 years of hands on Lead Functional SAP SD/AR/FA *

·         Assigned to SAP Globalization project.

·         Perform Gap identification, Analyze Gaps, Document analysis and
Recommendations for Globalization Business Requirements.

·         Develop Functional design specification to solution the assigned
Gap

·         The document will include but is not limited to all configuration,
Programming requirements; Input parameters, output parameters, Processing or
manipulation requirements, fields, transactions called, expected outcomes,
error messaging, Unit Test data and or file.

·         Previous experience with Global Model development and delivery,
Foreign Currency processing and revaluation and local tax laws

*1.       **Good listening and comprehension skills.*

*2.       **Answer the question that is asked.  If they don’t understand the
question they need to have the confidence to ask for clarification. *

*3.       **Demonstrate how their skills apply to the position. How they
will add value to our project. *

*4.       **The client project description: we are a ECC 6.0 shop with
classic GL and we are looking for AP, FA, AR, Tax, Rollout of a global
template to Mexico or Latin America.  (The last 2 batches all started with
the new GL, CO, COPA etc and last maybe AP or FA.)*

*5.       **The pre-screener should tell them they will be asked: What is
the most difficult Business requirement you were given to work on and what
was the solution you designed. *

*6.       **Clearly demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of basic
Accounting.*

*7.       **Clearly demonstrate Design, Configuration and Testing skills.  *

Have a nice day..........

Thanks & regards

*RAJESH *

Phone : 734-591-3562 X 1177