Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a very important and urgent position with my client here in for a
Network Engineer please go through the requirement and let me know.

Also please send your updated resume.

Email me: vi...@tcsin.com

Role: Network Engineer

Location: St Louis, MO

Duration: 6 Months

Interview Process: Telephonic after that IN-PERSON INTERVIEW.

Need only citizens

Minimal Qualifications

The following are considered minimal qualifications for all consulting
roles:

.         A minimum 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field or
work experience equivalent,

.         Past consulting experience as the individual will often be acting
in a consulting role and as a technical advisor,

.         A willingness to perform some level of travel to customer
locations (up to 80%)

.         The ability to articulate solutions to such diverse constituencies
as project managers, clients, business stakeholders and engineers, and to
coordinate (with both project management and engineering) major systems
events such as application upgrades, launches, load tests and deployments,

.         A willingness to learn new technologies and their applications in
the enterprise,

.         The ability to quickly understand and be able to articulate
business impacts of technical decisions and drive solutions to specific
business problems through the effective use of technology.

.         The ability to prepare technical reports, client presentations,
design documentation, and manuals.

Skill Sets

1)       Technical Skills

.         Strong Knowledge of routing protocols and secure ACL analysis

      a.       Ability to analyze complex router ACLs

      b.       Ability to make recommendations in regards to secure ACL
analysis

      c.       Review and recommend secure routing protocols

      d.       Strong familiarity with Cisco PIX (525+) and switching
protocols

.         Strong Knowledge of Unix Systems Administration (AIX)

.         Strong Knowledge of Oracle Security Administration (10.x)

2)       Certifications

a.       CISSP

3)       Additional Requirements :

a.       Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
required

 Please Fill the Below Details:

Candidate Full Legal Name

Rate

Phone Number

Email Id

Current Location

Availability

Immigration Status

Main Skills

Please mail me few Official References:

1) Name:

Official Email id:

Contact Number:

Client Name:

2) Name:

Official Email id:

Contact Number:

Client Name:

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay

Technical Recruiter,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA

Ph : 703.763.0753||Fax : 703.783.8455

vi...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Yahoo IM : vinayrecruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.