Hi Friend,

We have the position for the following requirement, please go through the
requirement; and send me suitable consultants for the following requirement
with their complete contact information with Rate confirmation, ASAP (i.e..
*Full-name, phone # ,  e-mail address, availability, current location (city
and state) and hourly rate on C2C.)*

Please send the profiles to <<*she...@tarkshya.com*>>

* *

*Requirement:*

* *

Need  Data Analyst.

Request: IT - System Architect - Experienced/Senior

Duration: 6 Months

Newark, NJ

*Candidates need to understand Web Services and how they can be implemented
into a solution.  (no specific Web Services)***

*Job Description: *

Combines multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions.

Performs analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user
requirements to design N-tier open solutions.

Understands various tools and technologies on the market and their
appropriate usage.

Exhibits ability to design an entire system configuration including
hardware, software, and communications.

Capable of leading a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the
evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual
evaluation. Experience in integrating multiple technologies.

Minimum of 7 years experience in multiple system environments, including
distributed systems

*Thanks & Regards*

Shekar
*Tarkshya Computer Solutions Inc.*

Email : she...@tarkshya.com  Contact *# *732-325-3590

  www.tarkshya.com
address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.