* *

*REQ: 1 #*

*Testing Coordinator*

*Duration : 12 months*

Moline, IL

*Supplier Provided Staffing Services*

* *

Required Skills & Experiences:

·         Test execution in Java development environment;

·         Good knowledge of the JD-SDP;

·         Experience accessing / querying databases;

·         Offshore development and testing teams.

Desired Skills & Experiences:

·         Rich Internet Application testing

Position Specific Responsibilities:

·         Executes changes/process improvements to enhance the effectiveness
of automated and manual test strategies.

·         Prepares and executes Quality Assurance Process plans and
deliverables.

·         Executes overall testing strategy for enterprise systems.

Individual will work with the Telematics team.

·         Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
**

·         Smart Business Casual Dress is required**

*REQ:2*

* *

*Lead Tester - Moline, IL*

*   Duration : 12 months*

*Supplier Provided Staffing Services*

* *

Required Skills & Experiences:

·         Test leadership in Java development environment;

·         Good knowledge of the JD-SDP;

·         Experience accessing / querying databases;

·         Offshore development and testing teams.

Desired Skills & Experiences:

·         Rich Internet Application testing

Position Specific Responsibilities:

·         Provides overall expertise in testing methodology and evaluation
processes.

·         Identifies, recommends and implements changes/process improvements
to enhance the effectiveness of automated and manual test strategies and
framework and provides solutions for bottlenecks within the processes.

·         Directs preparation and execution of Quality Assurance Process
plans and deliverables.

·         Design, develop and implement overall testing strategy for
enterprise systems.

Individual will work with the Telematics team.

·         Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
**

·         Smart Business Casual Dress is required**

Thanks & Regards…

Easwar. K

*Vasys Group Inc.,*

Toll Free:1866-299-4226

Direct: 614-408-8539(w)

easw...@vasysgroup.com <eas...@vasysgroup.com> www.vasysgroups.com

   We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and mention