Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Windows Systems Engineer

Location: Needham, MA

Duration: 3-6 Months

Seeking a Senior Windows Systems Engineer

They are looking for someone who has Apache tuning skills on Windows.

Required Skills:

- Must have a MCSE or equivalent experience in MS Products.

- 7+ years of experience within the following areas:

- MS Windows 2003/2008 /2008R2

- Active Directory

- Performance tuning Windows platforms.

- Linux/UNIX experience.

- Apache on Windows.

- Extensive Active Directory experience, DNS planning, deployment, and
support experience in addition to AD security delegation, AD disaster
recovery, and AD group policy creation and administration.

- Outstanding ability to analyze problems, propose solution options and
structure solution plans.

- Must be self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to perform under
minimal supervision in a very fast paced, complex environment.

- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to
effectively communicate with all levels of management, customers, and other
employees.

- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.

Desired Skills:

- Experience running Apache and IIS web server farms on Windows platforms a
huge plus.

- Infoblox experience is a plus

- LAN/WAN router/switch configuration and mgt experience is a plus

- Broad understanding of an array of technologies and their use such as
SCCM, SQL Server, SCOM, ISA, and WSUS

- Script development for task automation.

- Experience in technical lead roles for AD, DNS, MS SQL, and AD

- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly
preferred

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Sam

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 * 207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904i...@ling-tech.comi
www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I roysam_1...@yahoo.in

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.