Hello Friends,

Greetings from Zuven Technologies Inc

Let me present you with the Hotlist of Zuven Technologies, who are available
for projects immediately.

Feel free to contact me for any of the resumes @ 469-361-2279.

Hence, I request you to please add my email id  <mailto:s...@zuventech.com>
s...@zuventech.com  to your requirements distribution list.

Looking forward to work with you...

Title

Skills

Experience

Location

Relocation

Informatica
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20informatica%20dev
eloper/Lead/Architect%20>  Developer/Lead/Architect

Power Exchange, Power Center 8.x,Power Mart,
Workflow,Metadata,DB2,Unix,Teradata,SQL,Oracle,Data modeling, Shell
scripting,Data mart,XML, performance tuning ,Autosys, SAP
R/3,Java,Microstrategy,BO,Tibco, webServices, MQ, COBOL, and Cognos.

8+Years

TX

OPEN

Oracle
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20oracle%20develope
r/DBA>  Developer/DBA

Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, Packages, SQL*Loader,
Performance tuning, data conversion , Oracle
Partitioning,TOAD,Views,Workflow,OWB, Discover, Schema Definition,ETL,SQL,
SQL *Plus and APEX.

7+years

TX

OPEN

Cognos
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20cognos%20develope
r%20>  Developer

Cognos reporting tool suite version 8, Solaris, AIX, Linux, SDK, Java, SQL,
PL/SQL, SQL, OLAP, lifecycle, CMS, Reportnet, Framework Manger, Transformer,
Powerplay,LDAP

7+ Years

TX

OPEN

BO
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20bo%20developer%20
>  developer

BOXI R3/R2, Sql Server,Business Objects Enterprise, including Crystal
Reports XI/2008, Xcelcius, Universes,JAVA SDK,Oracle, BO Data
Integrator,Teradata,Dashboard,Webi, Business Intelligence, Performance
Manager,AIX,DB2,SAP, Voyager, QAAWS (Query as a Web Service), LiveOffice XI
3.1

8+Years

TX, MA

OPEN

SQL
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20sql%20developer>
Developer/DBA

SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, BI, MDX, ETL, Business
Intelligence, olap, triggers, Erwin,Star schema,data modeling,T-SQL,DTS,

8+Years

TX,OR

OPEN

Teradata
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20teradata%20develo
per>  Developer

Teradata V2R6/R5, Teradata SQL Assistant 6.2, BTEQ, MLOAD, Fast Load, Fast
Export, Erwin, UNIX,Windows 2000, Shell scripts, Flat Files, MainframeDB2,
SQL Server, Business Objects 6.5, Teradata Manager, BTEQ, MLOAD, ARCHMAIN,
Net vault, Oracle 8i, Erwin Designer, UNIX, Windows 2000, Shell scripts

8+Years

MO

OPEN

OBIEE
<mailto:s...@zuventech.com?subject=request%20resume%20for%20obiee%20developer
%20>  Developer

Siebel Analytics 7.8, Informatica Power Center 7.1, Siebel Analytics
Applications 7.8, Siebel DAC, DB2 8.1, Oracle 10g, TOAD, Linux, Siebel
Analytics 7.8, Informatica 7.1,
<http://www.informationweek.com/whitepaper/Enterprise_Software/wp901609?arti
cleID=901609> Siebel Pharma, Siebel DAC, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL
Query Analyzer, Win 2000

7+Years

NJ

OPEN

Available Consultants: SQL,Java flex, informatica, Oracle dev/DBA,BO,Cognos,
.Net,QA,SAS, Data modeler, Teradata, OBIEE,ETL Arch,  Datastage and etc.,

Thanks & Regards,

Sri Mathew

Zuven Technologies Inc

555 Republic Drive || PLANO, TX 75074

Cell: 469-361-2279

Mail to:  <mailto:s...@zuventech.com> s...@zuventech.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sri-sri/13/b59/379> View my profile on
LinkedIn   <BLOCKED::http://twitter.com/InstantTech>

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you