Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Riviera Consulting Inc.
We Need consultant for  SAP Solution Manager Architect
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@rivieraconsult.com

*Job Title    :   SAP Solution Manager Architect
Location    :   Atlanta, GA
Duration   :    5 months
Rate            :   $70/Hr*

SAP Solution Manager Architect: Experience as an Application Life Cycle
Project Manager Awareness/certification for SAP RUN
Involvement as a dedicated team member for at least 2-3 full life cycle
implementations.

Must Have ChaRM End to End experience from design to Go-Live Highly
experienced in Solution Manager customization and work flow. Experience in
Digital Signatures, Work Centers, SMD [Solution Manager Diagnostics], EWA
[Early Watch Alert] is a must. Willingness to own solution manager use and
support for the project and facilitates functional stream work planning.
Facilitates and supports PMO activities. Advise and monitor quality of
project management deliverables. Responsible for development and maintenance
of overall implementation schedule. Responsible for Test Management in
solution manager and high experience is required in this area. Ability to
develop testing reports and dashboards. Able to effectively obtain
information, Communicate issues, actively engage in influencing others and
working as a team. Able to easily adapt to the office environment and new
tools that we have developed in solution manager. . Location Atlanta. local
resource or all inclusive preferred.

Warm Regards ,
Shawn - Sr. Technical Recruiter
Riviera Consulting LLC.