Dear Partner,

Greetings for the day!

We have the following new opportunity and need your help in fulfilling it,
kindly mail me the matching resumes of your consultants immediately with
contact details/best possible hourly rates/availability/location in one
mail and I will get in touch with them.

***NOTE: Please send across resumes of consultant's who are on your own
W2/H1 only

Title: Solution Developer-Crystal Reports, Business Objects

Rate: $40/hr all inclusive

Location: Woonsocket, RI

Duration: 12 plus months

Start: ASAP

Job Description / Required Skills:

Solution Developer -Crystal Reports, Business Objects
Relevant Experience 5 Years

Technical/Functional Skills :
Crystal Reports , Business Objects, reporting experience

Roles & Responsibilities
:
oAnalyze business requirements
oReports design
oCrystal Reports development

Generic Managerial Skills:
oGood communication skills
oGood client management
oStrong and hands-on experience in crystal reports

Regards,

Sharath Kumar
IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 227-1772 Extn 307
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: shar...@ittblazers.com

If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply
to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.