For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com

Locals Preferred

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

SAP BW Developer

Location: Central VA
duration 8 months
Rate: 60/hr inclusive max

Experience with OpenHub and Teradata integration with SAP BW is a plus.
Must possess a solid understanding of all facets of SAP BI/BW including data
extraction, transformation, loading, data modeling, query definition, web
application designer, report designer and performance tuning and monitoring.
Knowledge and understanding of pertinent SAP ERP Modules: (workstream
Hire-to-Retire H2R) - HCM, ESS, MSS

If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:
Joining Time Required:

Company details required for Corp2Corp Applicants:
Contact Person/ Employer Name:
Contact Numbers:
Email:

Thanks.
Vik Garg
v...@westcoastllc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.