Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Java WebSphere Resource in NC.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : Java WebSphere Resource
Location  : Gastonia, NC or Ann Arbor, MI
Duration  : 3-6 Months contract
Rate: open

Minimum Required Skills:

*BS Computer Science or equivalent
*10+ years overall IT experience required
*3+ years of hands-on experience in Websphere 6.x portal Web Content
Management (WCM).
*3+ years of hands-on experience with WebSphere Portlet programming.
*7+ years of Java/J2EE experience in an enterprise environment.
*Experience with JSP, Struts, Tiles, XML, DHTML, Javascript, AJAX, JSON,
JQuery, CSS.
*IBM RAD 7.x experience for developing Portlets
*Excellent understanding of Portlet build and deployment on WebSphere Portal
6.
*1+ WebSphere Portal Administration, Websphere Content Management
Administration and Websphere Application Server Administrations.
*3+ years experience in relational database design, ERD documentation
(Oracle, DB2)
*3+ years of experience in contributing to functional requirements using Use
Cases/Process Models/Wire frames and technical requirements using UML and
data models.
Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294