Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of COGNOS Consultant in TX.Please go through
the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact
details ASAP

Job Title  : COGNOS Consultant
Location  : Houston TX
Duration  : 6 Months contract
Rate: $38/hr on CTC

Minimum Required Skills:

This person will need to do some COGNOS reporting on the front and backend.
They will also be reviewing the environment, submit feedback for
improvements, and do some documenting of COGNOS reporting. They will need to
have experience in Solaris and Oracle and some TCP/IP knowledge. They have
to have some knowledge of SQL queries, and IIS since that is what COGNOS
runs on.

*3-5 years experience in supporting IBM Cognos 8.4 in a homogenous Windows
2003, Solaris and Oracle environment.
*2-3 years experience with using SQL (e.g. writing queries)
*Documented experience performance tuning a Cognos reporting environment.
*1-2 years experience with Microsoft IIS 6
*Power User Windows 2003 Skill set
*Basic knowledge of TCP/IP

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter