Hi Partners,

This is ALLEX from AZ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement
with me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you
have any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :  *al...@azgemsinc.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and contact details.*

*Requirement Details :

**ROLE :** **SAN CONSULTANT WITH LEGATO EXPERIENCE*

* **Location : Falls Church, VA**

Duration : **6 months**
**
REQUIREMENT DETAILS: *

*URGENT NEED !! SAN CONSULTANT WITH LEGATO EXPERIENCE (WILL BE PLACED
IMMEDIATELY)*
**
*WE need a candidate to start right away (MONDAY START )
*

WE need a candidate to start right away. We need a candidate with experience
with Legato on Unix, preferably 7.2 or 7.4.

Needs Experience with Legato Networker, backup and restore, monitoring and
configuring backup schedules and agents.

The hours will be 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the possibility of some off hours
depending on any unusual issues.

*With Regards:*

A l l e x

AZ Software Solutions, Inc.