Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Security Engineer in MD.Please go through
the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact
details ASAP

Job Title  : Security Engineer
Location  : Owings Mills,MD
Duration  : 12 Months contract
***** There will also be a face to face interview following a phone screen
so please only send candidates that are ABLE to do this *****
Must Haves
Looking for Senior level experience in the following:
1     Network Security
2     Networking Concepts
3     Communication Skills
4     Enterprise Experience
5     Juniper Networks Firewall, VPN & SSL VPN
6     Intrusion Prevention Systems (Preferably TippingPoint)

Pluses
1     Blue Coat Proxies
2     IronPort Secure Email

This person will be providing ongoing Network Security support for Trowe.

This resource will be part of the Network Security team which designs,
implements and supports the network security infrastructure of the firm.

This includes devices such as firewalls, IPS, proxies, VPN, and secure
email.  The candidate should be comfortable working in a professional
enterprise environment

where both the security and availability of financial systems are critical.
The individual will need the ability to think critically under stress and to
bring resolution to production impacting events as quickly as possible.
Rotational on call support is required as is the ability to work discreetly
with sensitive information.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294