Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of BizTalk Developer in MD.Please go through
the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact
details ASAP

Job Title  : BizTalk Developer
Location  : Columbia, MD
Duration  : 6 Months contract

***** Will possibly hire off phone screen but need east coast
candidates.This is a backfill and we have direct contact with the manager
*****

Must Haves
This position will be responsible for configuration, customization and
integration tasks for a Biztalk integration platform.

Biztalk 2006 or higher

SQLServer 2005 or higher

net 3.5 or higher

Expert level technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft
technologies - .Net 3.5 or higher, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008 and related
disciplines such as object-oriented programming, standards-compliant Web
development, and xml/web services At least 2 years of working experience in
BizTalk 2006 or higher Knowledge of Windows 2003 or 2008 Server
administration

Experience working with an iterative system development process Experience
in evaluating systems specifications for client area integration
requirements and design,implement and deploy efficient software/package
solution on diverse platforms Excellent communication skills, both written
and oral - will be responsibible for authoring design documentation and will
be working on a geographically diverse team. .Strong organizational skills;
attention to detail; ability to take initiative .Creative problem solving
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced development enviornment.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development : XML, Web Development : SQL, Web Development : C# .Net, Web
Development : Perl, Database Administration : MS SQL Server, Design Skills &

Tools : Data Modeling, Design Skills & Tools : Object Oriented Design,
Design Skills & Tools : Visio, Microsoft Productivity Software : MS Office
Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com