Hi,

This is Sharath from Fabit.

If you are comfortable with the requirement. Please respond me back with
your latest resume with contact details.

* *

* *

*Title: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant.*
*Duration : 4-6 month contract.
Location : Seattle, WA
Interviews:Friday (we have time slots)*
**

*Scope of work:
Carry pager for production support
Troubleshoot issues with Purchase Orders, Receipts, Suppliers, Approved
Supplier Lists in North America and EMEA Communicate and resolve integration
issues with EMEA Third Party Logistics Providers (3PLs) Good understanding
and troubleshooting issues with Oracle Purchasing, Receiving, Suppliers and
ASL's Resolve design issues where system is not meeting business needs by
closely collaborating with functional teams Work with the business to
develop updated business policies based on issues resolved Provide post
implementation support for the implemented solutions.

Skills required for position:
Oracle Application Functional Knowledge - PO, INV, AP required.
Exposure to OM, WIP, BOM, ASCP important.
3PL Integration Knowledge and Experience Supply Chain/Order Flow/Procurement
Experience Strong leadership and communication skills Strong analytical
skills utilizing structured development and problem solving techniques
Strong project management skills Minimum 7 years of prior experience in a
support or implementation role*

--
Thanks & Regards

Sharath Chandra
Sr.Technical Recruiter
646 381 0667 Ext 105 (W) | 1-888-482-8870 (Toll Free) | 832 553 2737 (Fax)
E: sha...@fabitcorp.com | visit us at htttp/www.fabitcorp.com