Hi,

*NEED Citizens or GCs only!!*

Forward your resumes at k...@delightconsulting.com ONLY. ALL SKILLS ARE MUST
ON RESUME.

Below are two open positions with one of my clients.  They are contract to
hire and must be green card or citizen.  Location is Lansing, MI. Please
send perfect matching resumes with contact details and best rate. Locals
preferred but *NOT* must.

 *1) Senior Level J2EE Developer  - Back End*

*
*

 We are seeking candidates with the following skills:

Required:

-         Senior-level Java and J2EE development skills with *5+ *years java
experience.

-         Solid understanding of the java collections framework

-         Solid understanding of web and ejb container models

-         Solid understanding of J2EE transactional control

-         Hands-on experience with multiple J2EE persistence strategies
(DAO, OR-mapping, JDBC, transaction demarcation)

-         Knowledge of UML

-         SQL, XML development

-         Object-oriented and service-oriented design, including knowledge
of data transfer objects and associated design patterns

-         Excellent communication with the ability to solicit and formalize
requirements and work with end users/customers.

-         Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where
requirements and priorities are dynamic

Highly Desirable:

-         Weblogic Workshop 8 and greater application stack: web services
and integration development

-         JMS and MDB development

-         Toplink API and mapping experience

-         Experience with a BPM/SOA product

-         Experience with agile development methodology

-         Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology

*
*

*
*

*2) Junior / Mid Level J2EE Developer
*

*
*

 We are seeking candidates with the following skills:

Required:

   - Solid Java and J2EE development skills with *3 to 4 + *years java
   experience.
   - Solid  *2+* years hands-on experience with web application development.

   - Hands-on experience with javascript and some understanding of the AJAX.

   - Understanding of MVC frameworks like Struts.
   - Some understanding of multiple J2EE persistence strategies (DAO,
   OR-mapping, JDBC, transaction demarcation).
   - Understanding of java collections framework.
   - Understanding of JDBC and J2EE transaction API.
   - Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including
   knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
   - Knowledge of UML.
   - SQL, XML development.
   - Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and
   formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
   - Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and
   priorities are dynamic.

Highly Desirable:

   - Weblogic Portal 8 and greater experience.
   - Toplink API and mapping experience.
   - JavaServer Faces (JSF) technology knowledge and experience.
   - BPM/SOA product knowledge.

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.