*HOT LIST of Kaizen Technologies Inc 05/04/2010*

*Name*

*Primary Skill Sets*

*Current location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Ashok K

C++ Developer

NJ

NJ, NYC

Immediate

Anand S

SAP BASIS

NJ

Open

Immediate

Rajneesh B

Java J2EE Developer

Warren, NJ

Open

3 weeks upon confirmation

Surekha K

.Net Developer

Austin, TX

Open

Immediate

Ravi D

VB.Net Developer

WA

Open

2 weeks upon confirmation

Sudha K

Business Analyst

East Brunswick, NJ

NJ, NYC

Immediate

Sohel B

Flex Architect

Washington, DC

Open

Immediate

Ashok P

Oracle DBA

NJ

Open

Immediate

Swetha P

Informatica / Oracle Developer

Herndon, VA

Open

Immediate

Prashanth K

Weblogic Administrator

NJ

Open

Immediate

Please send your valuable client requirement to mo...@kaizentek.com

Thanks & Regards,
Moiz
Kaizen Technologies Inc
1 Lincoln Highway, # 10 Edison, NJ 08820
*Ph: 732-429-1420 Ext: 208*| Fax: 732-452-9559 | Email:
mailto:mo...@kaizentek.com <mo...@kaizentek.com> | URL:
http://www.kaizentek.com

mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages
from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.