Hi,

Hope you are doing great….

If interested, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com  along
with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status, Availability and Salary
for the following in-house requirement.

Title: *Oracle Apps Technical Developer*

Location: Hyderabad, India

Duration: *FULLTIME (in-house)*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

- Must have at least 8+ years of industry experience. *- MANDATORY*

- Must have Oracle ERP experience in a Technical Developer role.* -
MANDATORY*

- Must have Oracle Applications R12 experience.* - MANDATORY*

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.