Dear Consultant,

Ramsoft Systems Inc (RSI) is a total I.T solutions provider with
full-service Systems development, integration, staff augmentation, T&M
services and offshore operations. RSI specializes in CRM, ERP, e-Commerce,
WAP, Networks and Custom Programming Solutions.

While browsing the net for experienced professionals, I came across your
resume, and would like to check your availability and interest for the
following opportunity.

Position Title        : Application Developer

Location                : Detroit, MI

Duration               : 12 Months.

Rate                    : DOE

Skills Required:

Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains SQL database, J2EE,
and VB applications.

Yrs of exp - 3-5 yrs

Strong communication and facilitation skills.

Strong functional/technical understanding of SQL database applications.

Strong functional/technical understanding of Java and VB application
development.

Knowledgeable in the documentation associated with the RUP software
development process

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Ability to manage competing priorities

Successful candidates will possess:

A Bachelor's degree in CIS or related field is required.

Experience with WebSphere admin console and required configuration.

Experience with Oracle and MS Access.

Experience in WSAD or RAD.

Experience in the support of Healthcare applications is desirable.

Please reply back to this email with your most updated resume along With
compensation requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Regards

Mohan Edara

Ramsoft Systems Inc

ISO 9001: 2000 Certified

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: (248) 354 0100 Extn: 1582

Tel: (248) 663 0582, Fax:(248) 354 3626

 <mailto:mo...@ramsoft.net> mo...@ramsoft.net ,  <http://www.ramsoft.net/>
<http://www.ramsoft.net/> www.ramsoft.net

"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"