Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech Solutions Inc..I am having a
requirement with one of my direct Clint .If your consultant resume matches
with requirement please do respond with the updated resume,rate and contact
details.

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:

*Healthcare is a MUST  Facets is big PLUS
*

*Position: Sr Business Analyst***

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location:  OwingsMills,MD *

*Rate: Open
*

*Exp level: 8-10 Yrs
*

*Job Description :*

Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the
IT organization (HP QC Administration and Testing teams) in support of *HP
Quality Center Requirements*. Responsible for assisting project team members
in the development of requirements and use of the HP Quality Center
Requirements tool in the development and management of requirements. Assists
in the translation of business requirements into functional specifications
for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and
educates the IT organization on the direction of the business using HP
Quality Center. Works with the business areas, project teams and IT areas to
define and develop reports from HP Quality Center.

REQUIRED
• Experienced end user of *HP Quality Center 10.0 Requirements product* –
able to provide best practice recommendations and mentor team in product
features and functions
• Strong understanding of HP Quality Center 10.0 product components, such
as: server components, QTP, BPT, object repository, database, etc.
• Experience in system administration of HP Quality Center Requirements
and/or Testing suite
• Experience in customizing screens in HP Quality Center Requirements
Version 10.0.
• Experience in designing; developing new reports and customizing report
templates in HP Quality Center Requirements Version 10.0
• Strong experience in requirements management, documentation, and
organization. Prefer experience in the 6 Sigma “as is – to be” methodology.
• Experience in using HP Quality Center for End to End traceability from
Requirements to Testing.
• Experience in integration of HP Quality Center with other software
development tools
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services: Report Builder
2.0 and/or IT Developer 2.0 used in the development of queries and reports.
• Three to five years of experience in working with HP Quality Center, Quick
Test Professional, Test Director, Win Runner and Load Runner software
testing and/or defect tracking and testing tools. Certification in HP
Quality Center highly desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong experience in
speaking in front of large groups and working with project teams to provide
guidance in development of requirements.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Extensive PC skills including Microsoft office software such as Word,
Power Point, MS Project, and Excel
• Strong MS Visio or other process / flow charting tool skills
• Strong understanding of system project life cycle methodologies (e.g.,
Traditional/Waterfall vs. Iterative) and software process improvement (SPI)
best practices.
NICE TO HAVE
• Advanced understanding of business processes re-engineering, systems
integration and data governance practices.
• Other industry certifications (such as CSTP, CSTM, CSQA, etc.) desired
NOTE: The candidate should be able to show examples of past work in
requirements definition. The candidate should be able to describe
requirements management and requirements traceability as well as providing
evidence of experience in requirements management and requirements
traceability.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com