For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com

Locals Preferred

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

Java J2EE Engineer (F2F Interview after initial phone interview)

Location:  San Francisco

Duration: 18 Months

Rate: $50-55/HR

Please only send senior resource as there will be coding test given in F2F
interview.

Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience : 10+ years of related work
experience , 7+ years developing intranet-based web applications J2EE and
XML , 2+ years developing on Linux , 2+ years designing and implementing Web
Services , 2+ years in team lead role , 1+ years doing Agile Software
development , Experience designing and developing enterprise wide,
highly-available services *Strong communication skills , Highly motivated
and driven with a sense of ownership , Ability to multi-task and perform in
a fast paced environment  and Ability to work after hours and weekend work
occasionally

Must-have for the position (in addition to what we have specified):

* Good troubleshooting skills

* Abstract thinking

* engineering mentality: quality, performance, maintainability in coding

* Experience in requirement negotiation, coding, Linux, production trouble
shooting, subversion

* excellent Java coding skills

Good to have:

* experience developing web site for mobile devices

If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:

Complete Name:

Contact No.:

eMAIL:

Rates:

Current Location:

Contract Type:

Visa Status:

IT Exp:

Joining Time Required:

Employer Details (Required for Corp2Corp):

Contact Person:

Contact Numbers:

Email:

Company Name:

Thanks.

Vik Garg

v...@westcoastllc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.