Hello Friends,

Our direct client position, help me to fill these multiple openings.Please
send it to ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

Please submit matching candidates and we will do a tech screen before
submitting to the client.

Sure closures and rate DOE.

Location: SFO, CA

Duration: Long Term

PeopleSoft DBA/Administrator

Minimum Experience - 5 Years ( total it should be minimum 7 + Years)

Responsibilities include but not limited to
- PeopleSoft Administration
- PeopleSoft Technical Upgrades
- PeopleSoft Configuration changes
- Performance Tuning and Trouble Shooting
- Production Support
- Application Security
- Application Server and Process Scheduler Maintenance
- Web Server ( Web Logic / iAS) Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Apply patches and fixes
- Tax Updates
- Application Upgrades
- PeopleSoft Software Installation
- Linux / Unix Commands
- SQL / SQR maintenance
- Cobol installation and maintenance
- Oracle Database

Like to have
- Load Balancing
- Unix Administration / Linux Administration
- Oracle Database with RAC Administration (certified preferred)
- Knowledge of network administration

Should have good exposure in PSFT Upgrade
24x7 shift and on call support is a must.

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.