--
Hi All
Hope all is well

Was wondring if you could support me on the below reqs . Please shoot the
resume to s...@xtglobal.com.

*1.       *QA exp with some BA exp on a Payroll application. *Payroll
application exp a must. At least 3-5+ years recent exp testing a payroll
application.   There has got to be someone out there with strong Payroll/HR
application testing exp. (Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, or any other large
payroll application). We need a strong 3-5+ years of payroll app exp.  See
what you can find. Out of state is ok. An in person interview is possible
but not for sure**.** **Read below for more details.** *

I need a BA/QA with payroll for our client Data Recognition Corporation in
Maple Grove, MN.   Read the details below.  Rate up to 45/hr .

 Duration is 12+ months.  Communication is important. Please read below.

Info required:  I can not do anything without this info so make sure you
provide this.

Full name

phone and email address

Confirm the rate you need

Must have Payroll exp

Must have good communication skills

 Qualifications:

*2.       **Job Description:***

3.       The Quality Control BA resource would be working with the team to
develop scenarios for testing, best practices and ensure testing practices
by the users. They must have payroll knowledge and be able to work with many
different user types (this rollout is political)

4.

5.       Some additional requirements are:

6.       1. epersonality payroll application . Not a must to know.  (this is
what they will be trained on)

7.       2.   Understanding of source data

8.       3. Understanding of target data

9.       4. Understanding the conversion process -  But this is a very
straight forward process and there is certain pre-knowledge that goes a long
way to understanding and being successful

10.    a. Experience with data structures such as the creation of files,
data base structure (tables, etc)

11.    b. Experience with sql (especially with regard to the use of sql
functions)

12.    c. Experience with of pl/sql (the creation or modification of stored
procedures in the database), goes a long way to a smooth conversion

13.    d. The ability to read entity-relationship diagrams and apply this
knowledge to the view of data as seen in the ePersonality application

2. Adobe Flex engineer with web services exp for our
client  Minnetronix in St. Paul, MN.  Must have software engineering
experience in medical industry or similar experience in a disciplined,
regulated engineering environment.   Read the details below.  I don't have
an exact rate but I am guessing 45- 50/hr range. .  Duration is 9+ months.
 Local to MN preferred as there could be an inperson interview, at
your expense but not for sure.  Communication is important. Please read
below.  *No Jr or mid level people*.  Please send Sr. candidates with at
least 7+ years exp.  *EAD or Green Card or close to that would be a plus
because there is an outside chance that they might want to hire them a year
or so down the road.***

* *

Info required:  I can not do anything without this info so make sure you
provide this.

Full name

phone and email address

Confirm the rate you need

7+ years of software engineering experience in medical industry or similar
experience in a disciplined, regulated engineering environment.

Adobe Flex and web services exp a must.

Must have good communication skills

 Qualifications:

 Requirements

·         7+ years of software engineering experience in medical industry or
similar experience in a disciplined, regulated engineering environment.

·         Experience in

o    with multiple languages

o    writing to requirements specifications

o    creating test plans, test protocols, and test code

o    working with a multi-functional team to deliver the product

·         Experience writing Flex applications, with emphasis on integrating
complex web services platforms and delivering it through a web browser
experience.

·         Excellent communications skills

·         Fast learner

*·**         **Comfortable with Microsoft Office***

*·**         **Should have Bachelors Degree in technical field or extensive
experience in software development.***

Thanks and regards

Sai Satish
Sr Accounts Manager

Xenosoft Technologies Inc,18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287

Phone: 972-755-1823 Fax : 972-267-7201
Yahoo IM:aak_jai...@yahoo.com <im%3aaak_jai...@yahoo.com>
G Mail   : jayanishriya0...@gmail.com
www.xtglobal.com, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America