Hello Partners,

Greetings From Comspark International !!!

I am Praveen From Comspark International. I have Urgent Position for Kindly go
through the requirement jand let me know DATA ANALYST. if you have any
consultants available for the project.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:

. 5-10 years' application analysis, scripting, designing and programming
scripts

. Exposure to data De-identification techniques

. Strong data model analysis experience

. Experience with different platforms - windows, Unix, MF

. Good understanding of Oracle and MS SQL RDBMS technologies.

. Working knowledge of software applications including but not limited to MS
Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, & MS Visio.

. Flexible and quick to learn new technologies without the benefit of formal
classroom training 8.Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively
communicate with clients. Ability to work through alternative solutions and
ideas with multiple departments and then present findings/ideas.

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:

. Experience with data de-identification tools preferably Compuware Data
Solutions

. Experience with UNIX application installation, configuration and support, or
experience with UNIX shell scripting.

. Strong knowledge of code migration services and the ability to implement code
packaging and deployment procedures is required.

Kindly send me the updated resume and details.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Chaitanya
Comspark Internationals Inc | IT's Synergy Par Excellence
SAP Partner| Minority Certified| ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Outsourcing | Application & product Development | Web &SEO Solutions | Staff
Augmentation
Tel: | 901-405-4220 / 901-881-8882
Web site: www.comsparkint.com | email : prav...@comsparkint.com
USA | India |Singapore |UAE