Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com  along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) / Salary and Employer Details
for the following requirement.

Title: *Hyperion ESSBASE Developer*

Location: Mountain View, CA

Duration: *3-6 months (extendable to long term)*

Start: Immediate

*- There is a chance of extension in duration for the right candidate (based
on performance).*
*- We also encourage the candidates who are interested in FULLTIME
positions.*
*- Preference will be given to the candidates who are local to Bay Area, CA.
*

*Required Skills:*

- *Must have 10+ years of experience in industry*.

- *6+ years of Hyperion ESSBASE Experience*.* - MANDATORY*

- *Must have Rel 11 Hyperion Version*. *- MANDATORY*

- *Strong Hyperion Application Link (HAL) and Planning Experience*. *-
MANDATORY*

- Great Communication and Documentation Skills.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.