Hello Tek,

I found your resume on the OPEN WEB.   I wanted to find out if you are
available for this role...

TYPE: CONTRACT (paid via w2, per annum or corp2corp)
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: NYC

Introduction

Global Data, Operations and Shared Services (GDOS) focuses on automating and
modernizing back office platforms, while implementing and leveraging cross
product shared services opportunities. As part of a new initiative we would be
developing a Dashboard/Portal and Data Warehouse to track and manage metrics
automatically, over time and in many dimensions. The team is responsible for
implementing new application components, integrating existing components for
the dashboard/portal and pulling together data from various sources.

Key Requirements:
*An expert in developing applications using QlikView software (2 years exp)
*Expert level skill in using SQL
*5+ yrs of strong experience with Oracle 9i and/or 10g
*Good level of comfort using VB Scripts to write custom Macros in QlikView
*Advanced level knowledge of using Excel for data analysis
*Experience reporting on dimensions and hierarchy data
*Experience interacting with business users and collecting the reporting
requirements
*Ability to facilitate JAD sessions, conduct interviews, develop process and
data flow diagrams in Visio
*Some knowledge of cubes
*Strong analytical skills
*Excellent communication skills
*Good background working with quantitative data

Pluses:
*Experience in data modeling
*Some exposure to core Java

Arnise Frederick