Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Senior Weblogic Portal Developer in
CA.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP

Job Title  : Senior Weblogic Portal Developer
Location  : San Francisco, CA
Duration  : 4-6+ Months contract

****Local candidates preferred ****
The client will hire from the phone interview.

Must Have skills:
*5+ years working specifically with WebLogic portal
*Contribute to design of portlets
*Develop portlets code
*Participate in design and code reviews
*Participate in unit testing and remediation
*Multiple project engagements delivering BEA Weblogic Portal solutions
*Hands-on project experience with Weblogic Portal v10
*Hands-on experience with the tools within the architectural standards

Technology:  Java/JEE, BEA WLP 10.x, Java Portlet Specification (JSR-168
/JSR-286), Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP 1.0 and 2.0), AJAX as an
approach to providing RIA capabilities, Maven, Spring Framework, HTML,
JavaScript

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294