Hi Assoc,

Warm greetings from Entellects Corp!

Client is looking for Curam developers with special focus on CES module of
Curam Must have 3+ years of recent hands-on experience in Curam configuration
with Java/J2EE based application experience. New Jersey area.. It is a 6+
months Project and the rate is Open. Let me know if you have someone suitable

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp

(V) 847-483-1814 | (F) 847-577-9995 | mailto: a...@entellects.com

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

<<clip_image002.jpg>>