Hi All,

 Please find the job description below for our Business associate and kindly
revert to me with suitable to the official Mail ID, updated word format
resume with complete contact information and expecting hourly rate on C2C ,
ASAP. char...@gensolinc.com

*Oracle Data Architect*

 Duration: 6+ months

Location : Jersey City, NJ

- Solid, at least 6+ years of experience developing in Oracle and PL/SQL
- Understand business design document and develop Database applications.
- At least 3+ yrs Capital Markets , Investment Banking, Consumer Banking
Experience.
- Experience working in all phases of SDLC from analysis, design, coding,
unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Strong in performance tuning and database design experience.
- Work in an environment in enhancing, and maintaining PL/SQL code
associated with load process
- Experience in evaluating database code, mentoring developers to maintain
standards.
- Understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools.
- Should be a team player with excellent communication, analytical, written
and presentation skills.
- Reviewing and designing of Data Models, Logical and Physical a big Plus.
- Working knowledge of the .Net, Oracle environment.

*Thanks*

*Charles*

*Generic Solutions Inc. *

*12200 Ford Road Suite # 480****. Dallas, TX 75234*

*Tel: 214-501-7809│Fax: 972-346-6115│*char...@gensolinc.com |*
www.gensolinc.com |***

*"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)" *

* *

*P* *Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary*