Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech Solutions Inc..I am having a
requirement with one of my direct Clint .If your consultant resume matches
with requirement please do respond with the updated resume,rate and contact
details.

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:
*Exp with Healthcare is big PLUS*

*Position: TIBCO Administrator

Location: Columbia,MD

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: Open

Job Description:*

The responsibilities include but are not limited to: Installation,
maintenance, and monitoring of the TIBCO EAI Software across all CareFirst
platforms (UNIX (AIX) and Linux (Red Hat)). Also responsible for configuring
and deploying applications, assisting the developers, debugging problems,
and developing Hawk rulebases. Some of these activities must be performed
outside normal business hours and on weekends to minimize the impact to our
customers. There are 24/7 on-call responsibilities.

The position requires:

• *An individual with broad TIBCO administration experience on UNIX (AIX)
and Linux (Red Hat) using the TIBCO Administrator**
*• Extensive knowledge and experience with BusinessWorks, BusinessConnect,
BusinessEvents, Adapters, EMS, Hawk, and Rendezvous.
• Experience developing Hawk rulebases to monitor the entire suite of TIBCO
products used by CareFirst.
• An individual with experience troubleshooting and resolving problems
related to TIBCO applications.
• Advanced UNIX (AIX) and Linux (Red Hat) skills. Candidates must be capable
of writing/editing shell scripts.
*• Excellent oral and written communication skills.*

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com