Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of McKesson KBSql Developer in AZ.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : McKesson KBSql Developer
Location  : Phoenix,AZ
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

Required:
We are looking for a Report Writing developer for a contract position here
in the Phoenix area.  I do not have very much detail right now, more coming,
but here is what I have.A health care provider in Phoenix, AZ is looking for
a McKesson KBSql Developer for report writing.  I believe it is for 6 months
plus but should know that type of detail in a day or two.I would like to get
started with interviews as soon as possible.  Please let me know if you have
any consultants with good McKesson KBSql report writing skills.If you do
please send me a copy of their resume and let me know the C2C rate, their
location and availability, and their contact information.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com