*Hello,*
*
*Please let me know if you have any 100% matching resume on this.*
*
*
*Job Title: Salesforce .com Developer.*
*
*
*Duration: 6-8 weeks, possible extension. *
*
*
*Location: SF Bay Area.*
*
*
*Start Date is ASAP.*
*
*
*Complete JD:*
*
*
*We are looking for a technical consultant SFDC development experience for a
6 to 8 weeks project for development of integration from Saleforce.com to
Siebel (on Premise). This is for our Silicon Valley client.  We know you may
not have that specific skill, but, perhaps, you know someone else who has
SFDC experience who would be interested in a project. *
* *
*The environment is SFDC, Siebel, and Oracle EBS.   Need a developer with 1+
years minimum of SFDC development work.     Should also have PL/SQL, SQL,
Java and XML.*
*
*
*
*
*Thanks/Regards,
Rahul.
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5224 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: **
ra...@itscient.com* <ra...@itscient.com>* || Web:
**www.itscient.com*<http://www.itscient.com/>
* ||
*