Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com<http://us.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=...@somasoftsol.com>
along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status, Availability, Pay
Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details (if any) for the following
requirement.

Title: *Sr. Oracle Projects Business Analyst*

Location: Miami, FL

Duration: *FULLTIME*

*Mandatory Skills:*
Oracle Applications,11i, R12, Oracle Projects, Project Acounting, Project
Costing, Project Billing, Project Management, Resource Management

**

*Required Skills:*

1. *More than 6 years of experience in Oracle Projects suite (Accounting,
Costing, Billing etc)*.* - MANDATORY*

2. Should have exposure to business users and has worked with them on
designing the solutions as per their requirement.

3. Very good understanding of all the Oracle modules and also able to
suggest new modules or solutions to their existing ERP system.

4. They are basically looking to re-engineer their existing Oracle Projects
suite to fit their business needs.

5. *Project Management, Resource Management knowledge* would be an added
advantage.

6. *Any exposure to other Project Management software (like Primavera,
Timberland, @task) would be added advantage*.

7. Positive attitude and very good written and communication skills are
mandatory.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email:
r...@somasoftsol.com<http://us.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=...@somasoftsol.com>

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.