Hello,

Warm Greetings for the day!!!  Please let me know if you have anyone on
this.

Position:Oracle Apps Technical With EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)

Location:Bay Area, CA

Duration: 2 Months+

*Job Description:*

We need a strong oracle tech developer with strong AP (Accounts Payable)
experience.

Candidate should have 8+ years experience in Oracle apps technical roles
with 3+ years experience in working with Oracle AP.

If he/she has experience in EFT, that is a plus.   Or, if they have European
localizations, that is a plus.

( Related keywords: EFT, Electronic fund transfer, EDI Gateway, Electronic
Payment)

Thanks/Regards,
Sam,
s...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com ||