Hi Folks,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Windows/Unix Admin in Canada.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : Windows/Unix Admin
Location  : Toronto,Canada
Duration  : 7+ Months contract
Start date  - Immediate
Max rate $40/hr USD

Required Skills:
*Provide assistance in network/technology administration across different
platforms and be able to get up to speed for certain things quite quickly.
It means client will need coverage for platforms which may include but will
not be limited to the following:
*Work with IBM BladeCenter and System x hardware
*Work with Network Structure of the environment
*Work with Window's OS environment
*Work with VMware Environment
*Work with Unix OS Environment (AIX,Solaris)
*Work with Linux OS
*Work with  SQL Server, Oracle, WebSphere, WebLogic and others on an as
needed basis
*Responsibilities for infrastructure items like backups, patching,
monitoring, Virtualization, etc.
*Provide end user support for accessing above systems and applications as
needed

Two locations to support – Toronto and Kitchener – both close together.

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com