Positing : VB6 Developer

Location : IA

Duration :  6 Months

Rate : Open

The interview process will be a first round phone, and second round face to
face.

EADs are nice, but not required. H1s will be accepted

Six month contract or contract to hire

This is a new client so I am still feeling them out for their rate
structure. Please send them at the best professional rate and we will go
from there.

Full Requirement:

We are looking for strong VB6 skills.  Some SQL or PL/SQL (Oracle is a plus,
but SQL Server would be ok).  C#.net / ASP.net is an added bonus as we hope
to be doing more development in that area in the near future.  J Script for
our DocForm process would be excellent.

We really need to be emphasizing that the position is VB6 (primary) and .NET
(secondary).  It seems that many of the candidates have thought it was
making the transition from VB6 to .net and not coding now in VB6.  The work
we have now is VB6.

My client is currently doing a major system change in VB6, and then will be
rewriting their entire application in C#.NET and ASP.NET. The focus now is
on VB6, so they need to be a real VB6 developer, not a mirgration expert. If
they have some .NET experience that is a nice to have, but not required for
this role.

Thanks & Regards

Naga Raj

Business Development Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | Fax: 734-418-2603

www.aim-cc.com <http://www.aim-cc.com/>  | <mailto:n...@aim-cc.com>
n...@aim-cc.com |  <mailto:roy_ra...@yahoo.com> raju_r...@yahoo.com |
<mailto:raju.r...@gmail.com> raju.r...@gmail.com

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.