Hello Partner

Please go through the requirement given by one of our Direct Client and
kindly send me resumes ASAP. Kindly make sure all the skills are reflecting
in the resume.

*Position:* Senior Technical Designer & Developer

*Duration: *3 to 6 months**

*Location:* Chicago, IL

*Experience:* 8+ Years

*Rate:* Best Rate [Keep It Low]

*Availability:* Immediate

*Must Skills:*

·         BizTalk, ESB Toolkit, WCF Service, C# .Net - Design & Development
experience - hands on experience designing & developing applications using
Orchestrations, Itineraries, Maps & Business Rules,

·         Very good understanding and implementation experience of complex
SOA, ESB solutions using integration design patterns

·         Very good, hands-on experience working on XML Schemas design, XML,
SOAP, Web Services and Messaging

·         Experience working with Database, MSMQ, File, FTP Adapters

·         Excellent written & oral communication skills

·         Ability to work independently with clients with minimal guidance

*Thanks & Regards*

* Subash***

*|SageIT Inc |Direct:248-823-8747** **
**2801 Network Blvd, Suite 507******, ***