Hello ,

 We are looking for  *Interwoven TeamSite* Consultant. We are having
multiple positions. Please let me know If you are interested.

Location: Florham Park, NJ

Duration: 3-6months Contract.

*Interwoven*: 7-8 years of experience in analyzing business requirements,
WCM solutions design, custom programming, solution support and
implementation of Content Management Systems on Microsoft and Linux OS
environment using *Interwoven* CMS products including TeamSite, LiveSite,
and OpenDeploy.

Trainings and Certifications (good to have):
- *Interwoven* certified TeamSite Developer (TS 6.7.1)
- *Interwoven* certified TeamSite Administrator (TS 6.7.1)
- *Interwoven* certified LiveSite Developer(3.x)

Technical Skills:
* Content Management Tools:
TeamSite 6.x,7.x, LiveSite 3.x, OpenDeploy 6.x, SigmaLink/eCLS,
SitePublisher, FormsPublisher, TeamSite Templating, DataDeploy , Workflow
Modeler

* Languages & Web Technologies:
Core Java, J2EE, Perl, ASP, PHP, JavaScript, ActionScript 2.0, XML, XSL,
HTML, RIA, FMS, JavaScript, JSP, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT

* Web / Application Servers:
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 ND / 5.1, WebLogic Server 8.x, IIS,
Apache Tomcat 5.x (and/or others)

* DBMS/RDBMS:
SQL-SERVER-2000, Oracle 10g / 9i (and/or others)

* Operating System:
Windows 98, NT, XP, 2000, Unix, Linux (and / or others)

* Project Methodology:
RUP (Rational Unified Process)

* Version Control System:
Rational ClearCase, PVCS, CVS