*For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com*
*
*Locals Preferred*

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:
*
*Oracle Apps DBA R12/ Oracle Express/ OFA*
*
*
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 6 to 12 months months*
*Start: ASAP*
*Rate: all inclusive*

Client is seeking an Oracle Apps DBA to join their team and assist with
their 11i to R12 upgrade.

The Sr. Oracle Database Administrator is part of a team responsible for
implementing and supporting their Oracle databases and business applications
such as the Oracle E-Business Suite for our client's operating business
units. Additional responsibilities include installation of new Oracle
databases, troubleshooting production problems, performance tuning of
databases and assisting project groups with questions.

*Responsibilities:*
• Daily database administration, creation, performance tuning, backup and
recovery of Oracle systems.
• Manage support and service for production Oracle systems including
third-party applications.
• Develop technical architecture and design solutions.
• Creation of tables, views, indexes, clusters, sequences, and triggers.
• Manage project - task estimation, planning, risk mitigation analysis,
etc.
• Provide technical consultation (including training) in advanced
technologies.
• Work with software and tools vendors to identify and resolve technical
problems.
• Prepare technical and functional documentation.
• Assist developers with data modeling and database design.
• Develop, maintain and manage utilities for monitoring and maintaining the
Oracle databases and environments.
• Develop enterprise strategies, standards, policies, best practices and
technology governance structures.
• Availability for after hours and/or weekend support for unplanned and
planned maintenance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the DBA Manager.

*Requirements:*
• BS/BA bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred, plus a minimum of
five years of experience in Oracle administration and design on Unix and NT
platforms.
experience with Oracle 9i and 10g databases
• Working experience with Oracle and database tools, including TOAD, SQL,
PL/SQL programming (Packages, Stored Procedures & Triggers), JDBC and
Unix/Korn Shell.
• Extensive knowledge of Oracle Applications 11.5.X and R12 a plus.
• Experience with Oracle's Express database and OFA (Oracle Financial
Analyzer) a plus.
• Working experience with process automation using KSH and performance
tuning using TKPROF.
• Working experience with third-party Oracle applications such as Vista
Plus, Noetix and Appworx are a plus.

*If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:*

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:
Joining Time Required:

Employer Details (Required for Corp2Corp):
Contact Person:
Contact Numbers:
Email:
Company Name:

*Thanks.*
*Vik Garg*
*...@westcoastllc.com*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.