*Hi,*

* *

*This is Sharath from Fabitcorp.*

* *

*This is an urgent requirement for my direct Client*

* *

* *

*If you have a suitable resume please send the latest resume with rate
and contact details.*

*Or refer to you are friend who needs this:*

* *
**

* *

*We are looking for senior developers with at least 8 years of experience
for these 3 groups*

* *

*Title: Senior .Net Developers,(Entity Framework 4.0 is a must).*
**

*Location: Austin TX *

Duration: 6-9 months.

*Rate: 46 MAX*

*Catalog Services (project name)*

* *

-         Entity Framework 4.0 is a must

-         Good programming skills in C#,  .Net,  WCF, XML

-         Knowledge of Agile methodology

-         Understanding of design patterns and Object Oriented Design

-         Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.

-         Knowledge of build tools like MSBuild, VSTS or some similar
version control software

-         SQL Server skills - Ability to analyze database queries, stored
procedures, views, indices and functions for optimization on an enterprise
scale

-         Working knowledge and operational experience in Internet-related
network services such as Windows 2003/2008, IIS 7, TCP/IP, and web server
administration/performance/debugging tools

-         Extra skills that would be a plus

o       Dynamic Data

o       Domain Services a plus

--
Thanks & Regards

Sharath Chandra
Sr.Technical Recruiter
832 303 5396 (D) 646 381 0667 Ext 105 (W) | 1-888-482-8870 (Toll Free) | 832
553 2737 (Fax)
E: sha...@fabitcorp.com | visit us at htttp/www.fabitcorp.com