Hi partner,

Please send resume to easw...@vasysgroup.com

1. Candidates must provide 3 professional references that can verify the
required skills
2. Copies of Educational degrees and certifications at the time of
submission
3. MUST show proof that they are a US citizens or eligible to work in the US

Req. ID:

 C# .NET programmer/MS SQL Database developer

Primary Skills:

C# , .NET

*Job Description:
*Duties will include all aspects associated with program development in
C#.Net, maintenance and support, including coding and testing,
and, if necessary, analysis and design. Contractor will be expected to
attend user and staff meetings as needed or required.
Skills And Qualifications:
4+ yrs for programming experience
3+ yrs experience developing custom data-driven C# .NET applications
Specific work experience (projects, types of work performed)
- Expertise with MS SQL Server 2005
- Expertise with T-SQL including stored procedures, functions, tables and
- Analysis and design at module and system level
- Screen layout and design
- Image storage, retrieval, and display
- Security design, implementation, and maintenance (utilizing profiles and
groups)
- Understanding of Distributed processing concepts and applications
*Educational requirements
*Minimum Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university
(Degree in MIS or Computer Science preferred)
Required "Soft" skills (communication skills, analysis skills, team
experience)
- Document business, information, application and technology aspects of
approach
- Review technical solution approaches
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Create technical specification documents along with any supporting
technical diagrams Responsible for unit testing of all developed components
- Mastery of core development skills
- Strong problem-solving and software design skills
- Document processes and creates documents to communicate processes
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to translate complex technical information into easily
understandable language/documentation
- The ability to work in a team environment. This position requires the
programmer to work closely and support peer programmers, systems analysts,
and DBAs in order to design and develop the most efficient applications
possible for the organization.
- Willingness to accept a variety of assignments from analysis to
maintenance, with equal enthusiasm
- Must be able to work independently or with minimal guidance

*Rate: *$35/hr C2C,  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *5+ years,
*Start Date:
*6/8/2010,  * Duration: *2 Years,  * Location: *Austin, TX

Thanks & Regards…

Easwar. K

*Vasys Group Inc.,*

Toll Free :1866-299-4226

Direct : 614-408-8539(w)

*easw...@vasysgroup.com <eas...@vasysgroup.com>*
www.vasysgroup.com<http://www.vasysgroups.com/>

   We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and mention