*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :

**Note :::::: In Person Interview required after phone screening****
*

Sr Oracle database developer

Location : NJ

Duration : Long Term

Rate : /day

   Must have 6+ years of strong Oracle pl/sql development experience

   Perform performance tuning services for PL/SQL applications

   Design, develop and implement Oracle PL/SQL applications

   Provide quality operations support for production environment

    Setup, tune, and integrate development and test environment tools
and  software
as needed

   Some experience on Java, JSP, HTML desired

   UNIX scripting experience is a must

   Knowledge of the Oracle Application Server (OAS) PL/SQL cartridge a plus

   Excellent comm skills required

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** **
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Keen University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: **630-687-1288 **|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325**||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.