Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of BizTalk Consultant  in VA.Please go through
the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact
details ASAP

*Job Title  : BizTalk Consultant *
*Location  : Arlington, VA*
*Duration  : 4 Months contract*

The candidates should have the following skills:
*3+ years of progressive systems development experience utilizing a full
System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
*At least one year experience utilizing BizTalk tools
*2-3 years experience in relational database development, MS SQL Server
preferred
*1-3 years experience with web development technologies (HTML, JavaScript &
CSS)
*Solid understanding of C# and the .NET Framework
*Documentation experience

Deliverables:
*Creation on basic file transfers in BizTalk
*Participation in projects that use BizTalk to integrate various
systems—deliverables may require creation of orchestrations and C#
programming
*Documentation of current BizTalk transfers – Excel spreadsheet and Visio
diagrams

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 or 294